NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of having like a paintball outing sometime. I just need to know who would be interested. According to Jake it couldn't be an "official" DCM meet since a lot of people wouldn't be interested for various reasons and I agree with him, but if anyone is interested let me know. I would need suggestions on a date cuz we wouldn't wanna do something like this in the freezing cold, but it seems like it's gonna be warming up soon.

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
oh yeah, this idea has been around for a while, I brought it up in the middle of winter though....:chuckles: . I'm down for it, and probably Prinya too......I just hope that I will be able to get my own equipment sometime in the near future......

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
is that the PB adventures? Yeah they also have a nice shop off of 695 exit 10 I think.....

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how about like the beginning of april or so? i'll be 21, so you guys can treat me or something hehe

·
Registered
244 Posts
FORSALE

FS.....Spyder TL plus semi automatic.....used 1 time, mask, 20oz tank, 2 hoppers, lifetime warrenty and many other accesories.....all for $200. I love paintball but i just cant afford it anymore..........PM me for more information.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
marcmsj said:
how about like the beginning of april or so? i'll be 21, so you guys can treat me or something hehe
I'll treat you alright, treat you like the ***** you are..j/p

·
Registered
538 Posts
Well, like I said I'm willing to play. I just got an email from my work of a bunch of people wanting to play down at O&A Adventures. I can post the date some of us will be there and maybe we could combine our groups for a savings? Just a thought. Here are some of the details. Haven't decided on a date yet, but I'll post when they decide.

Dates & Time: Saturday April 5th (0800 - 1130)
Saturday April 12th (0800 - 1130)
Saturday April 19th (0800 - 1130)
Saturday April 26th (0800 - 1130)

Cost: $12 non-refundable deposit due at registration
$18 admission fee, gun & equipment rental and 100 paintballs

**($30 total cost not including additional paintballs)

100 paintballs - $9
200 paintballs - $16
500 paintballs - $35
1000 paintballs - $60
2000 paintballs - $100

**(typically the group will buy in bulk to reduce unit cost)
**(you may spend a total of $50-60 for the day)

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Re: FORSALE

Crashtest80 said:
FS.....Spyder TL plus semi automatic.....used 1 time, mask, 20oz tank, 2 hoppers, lifetime warrenty and many other accesories.....all for $200. I love paintball but i just cant afford it anymore..........PM me for more information.
pic?

btw. I'm down. I have a friend that can get us a discount as well. in a place just west of Ellicot City.

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
that same place we went to? the one with the "hill" that's the perfect spot to get shot? :chuckles: I've been so tempted to get a paintball gun, but I gotta make sure I'll put it to use....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts