NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I painted my interior today, looks professonial, but again, I know there are some flaws here and there. Here's some pics:

Tell me how you like it?

Btw, sorry but I didn't make a guide for this. If I repaint something I will post a guide on how to do it.

And here's some pics of my car and my friend's car:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's Duplic-color brand. I'll check on the color tomorow. I need to buy another can.

Thanks though guys! Walter, your car is almost the same as mine! lol

·
Registered
508 Posts
Nice job man :D

·
Registered
241 Posts
Looks Great!!! Yeah find out what color, I am planning on painting my console blue as well..

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey guys. I can't find the color code or anything because all three cans that I bought didnt have stickers on them. They're at Kragen. You can get them there, they have celica-blue (Mica or whatever) color caps on them. They're in the bigger spray cans.

Hope that helps,

Oleg

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not upto painting everything black. I think it will look cheap. I'm thinking like pieces of interior.... :wiggle:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lol! That's like the exact same color! Nice interior btw! I like it. You gave me some more ideas of what to paint!

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
yeah, i pretty much just sat in my car and thought "what can i take off and paint next?" I think i have something like 46 interior pieces painted, and still more to be done.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.