NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm selling the smoothed out and painted interior outof my car, it will be in primed and ready to repaint. its the dash and doors glove box, center console, doesn't include the center console. make an offer plus the trade for your stock interior. thanks if you have any questions feel free to im me or call at 813 716 9025
Justin

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm in Fl right now but travel often. I"ll try and get pics for you my digi cam died so i'll try and borrow one tomorrow. i'll be in touch.
Justin

·
Registered
287 Posts
cool. i'll be picking up a new celi on the 2 or 8th of oct. and i really want to paint the whole interior. how hard was it?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Will you sell just the lower foam of the driver side door panel the harder foam. I'll give you $50shipped maybe more as my bodyshop is paying. PM me, thanks.

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont know if i still have the foam or not, i'm pretty sure its been thrown away but if i do have it its yours. Its painted a dark red color now. but i'm gonna prime it at my shop next week. it will be in prime and ready to paint. there is no texture left onthe panels. its so pretty painted i'm just doing some different things to the car so i no longer need the parts.
justin

·
Registered
260 Posts
Alright let me know if you have it and I'll pass on your contact info to the bodyshop, as they threw mine away, and they know I'm not happy with them so agreed to cover all charges.

·
Registered
287 Posts
hey yall i got dibs. lowredceli, if your gonna take it to the shop any way i can get them to paint it for me? and send me a price you want.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts