NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
I'm back :)
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I painted my wheel gloss black, my calipers red, and my engine plastics red. Tell me what ya think.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Nice pics, what are you lowered with?

I'm looking for a nice drop to go with the gts rims.

·
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Matrix brand 1.25" lowering springs. I bought em from 04celigt04 a few months ago used so I don't know a whole lot about em

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Looks pretty mean, a lower drop and a raised scoop would really make it look pissed. :thumbup:

·
Registered
611 Posts
greenstreak said:
I like everything you have done on the exterior but I am not feeling all of the red under the hood.

i agree but i love your exterior.....how did you paint the rims?....does it chip off easily?

·
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dload said:
i agree but i love your exterior.....how did you paint the rims?....does it chip off easily?
A friend helped me, but just sanded it down a lil, a few light coats of gloss black, then a few heavy coats of gloss black then a coat or 2 of clear. I've only had em painted about 2 weeks, so they haven't chipped yet...i hope they dont chip anytime soon!

·
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
xandrewx said:
Looks pretty mean, a lower drop and a raised scoop would really make it look pissed. :thumbup:
Can't do a lower drop cuz I live in MI and have to drive my celi in the winter which was hard enought with $800 winter tires and stock height. And I'm short on cash right now so the hood scoops gonna wait, but thats def next on my to do list.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts