NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Instead of buying new side skirts can someone reccomend me a way of painting them and how to do it and everything because it seems complecated...like removal and everything and what time of paint thank you very much!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright thanx but how much does that usually cost?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Depends on the shop but 200 to 250 was how much mine were. There is actually allot of labor involved to sand the sides down real smooth so the paint looks right.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
evil eye said:
This seems to be the new trend.
Just remember, I did it pretty early on! :)

And since Im not getting that molly kit now :( Looks like this is gonna be my setup for a while.

ice33 said:
Depends on the shop but 200 to 250 was how much mine were. There is actually allot of labor involved to sand the sides down real smooth so the paint looks right.
Correct.

Your setup looks pretty good, but the WW lip is a little too big in my opinion for stock painted sides.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Korywithak said:
evil eye said:
This seems to be the new trend.
Just remember, I did it pretty early on! :)

And since Im not getting that molly kit now :( Looks like this is gonna be my setup for a while.

ice33 said:
Correct.

Your setup looks pretty good, but the WW lip is a little too big in my opinion for stock painted sides.
Yea I used to have the wings west sides but the drivers side was destroyed by the lower basket of a shopping cart. I may find TRD sides someday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts