NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Murse Practitioner.
2,911 Posts
Those legs don't look like they belong to the girl in your sig....

oh and yes higher camera shots. we need to see what the whole body looks like.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
It's a good idea, but something isn't done right. :shrugs:

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
this thread does not deliver -_-

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Interesting concept.

The reason why there isn't a higher camera is probably because she's like wearing shorts and stuff. Whole concept is to just portray that she has her panties down by her ankles.

The angles are really funny and I think that was the problem with the shoot. You are shooting from a weird perspective and then the angle isn't wide enough imo. Too much vignetting. It's nice if it's subtle and tasteful. But that may be because you have a FX camera and have a lense that just produces it like that.

But I am very intrigued with the concept though. Nice cars too.

·
The Seventh Letter
5,130 Posts
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8_wO73npn2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Trust me, I'm Asian.
8,552 Posts
You're going to leave a big ass dent (literally) on your hood if you're sitting on it like that.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The angles are really funny and I think that was the problem with the shoot. You are shooting from a weird perspective and then the angle isn't wide enough imo. Too much vignetting. It's nice if it's subtle and tasteful. But that may be because you have a FX camera and have a lense that just produces it like that
for the vignetting its because its like a fake fish eye lens i bought off amazon for 9 dollars lol

You're going to leave a big ass dent (literally) on your hood if you're sitting on it like that.
but i didnt.....

It's a good idea, but something isn't done right. [/quote]
like what?

·
Ultraviolent
7,921 Posts
Youre sitting high on the hood, one cheek seems to be on the black wiper cover so yeah, I dont see how you could dent the hood on that area.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts