NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to know the size of the parking lights Ex:9005...And if they made them in hyper blue or white or something...I just bought some Nokya Artic whites for my high and low beams and it looks kinda weird with the ugly parking lights....Can anyone help?? thanks

·
Registered
803 Posts
i also need to change my parking lights to match my arctic white headlight beams and interior. ill go pick em up tomorrow or somethin :)

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
I would suggest that you go out and find a set of Polarg 194 bulbs. I'm pretty sure that's the kind I have (hard to remember I threw away the package) but they have lasted for over a year now and are really bright and clear. I'll try to post a pic.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
T3HKMAN said:
I would suggest that you go out and find a set of Polarg 194 bulbs. I'm pretty sure that's the kind I have (hard to remember I threw away the package) but they have lasted for over a year now and are really bright and clear. I'll try to post a pic.
I agree!
Specifically , the "Polarg BI Hybrid M-4".
They`re a direct replacement for the front parking and rear license plate lights.

They are listed as "hyper white/super white" but they do give off a definate slight blue cast. It`s not enough to be a cop magnet though and the local boys in blue have never given them a second look. :)
Although they might not technically pass your state`s inspection, the parking lights are so easy to change so it`s really a non issue.

I also have had them installed for over a year now (with my PIAA Extreme white H7s) in both my front parking lights and rear license plate lights. They look great IMO. Your carbon blue Celi is begging for them! :D

http://www.cnyautoconcepts.com/polm4ustyp16.html

Here`s another site......athough more expensive than the first, they do have a pic. :)
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/racinglab/polm4supwhit.html

BTW, how do you like the "Nokya Artic whites"
Do they make the DRLs less yellow when installed in the high beams?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts