NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the part number for the Walbro 255 lph pump?

I might need to replace mine (don't ask...), and I see these FS on ebay for less than MWR sells... just want to make sure I don't pick up the wrong one.

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
its a 342 that MWR and myself uses, BE CAREFUL on Ebay. there is a huge walboro scam out there where fake Walboros are being sold. do a google search on fake walboros

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
its a 342 that MWR and myself uses, BE CAREFUL on Ebay. there is a huge walboro scam out there where fake Walboros are being sold. do a google search on fake walboros
Yikes -- good to know! Thanks for the heads up and the p/n :thumbup:

Actually, have you heard of any of the real ones going bad (got mine from MWR) -- hoping it's either bad gas, the filter, or something similar like the filter seal (doing a pressure test and some investigating on Wednesday)...

Symptoms are hard start after sitting for 15 min to 1 hr (yet, generally fine turning over when cold or immediately after turning over once), some suddenly highish positive fuel trims under moderate load, and leaning out under heavy load.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.