NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I am on my friend's name (This is Victor/cubanbeat) and I am parting out my 2002 Celica GT-S...

ROD MILLEN Short Ram Intake - $75 OBO

INJEN Cold Air Intake - $100 OBO

I need the FULL stock exhaust So I will give you my FULL Exhaust (Blitz NUR-Spec Axle Back plus Custom Made Header-Back which consists of Magnaflow resonator, bolt-on high-flow cat with test piece) for your stock headerback system and $500 OBO

B&M Short-Throw Shift Kit - $60 OBO

2002 GT-S Motor 2ZZGE It's the motor, wiring harness, and ECU. A poor install of an oil pressure gauge left me leaking oil, and with such I bent a rod and scored a cylinder. Needs to be re-sleeved, but would make for an awesome project to build. Make me an offer.

Hotchkis Springs - $150 OBO

Hotchkis Strut Tower Bar - $325 OBO

Hotchkis Rear End Links - $175 OBO

These prices DO NOT include shipping costs. Buyer pays for shipping!

Victor

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will respond to all PM's sent, but please direct them all to cubanbeat!! He is the man selling the parts, I'm just a helpful friend. This guy is 100% legit with great deals. Strike while the iron's hot guys!

·
Registered
161 Posts
DIbs on Short Shifter if it will fit 03 model....
140 shipped for springs... how much of a drop are they

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
dibs on the rear end links! these are the camber links correct? i will give u 150 shipped!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
do u have a 6 speed tranny?

·
Registered
439 Posts
Cubanbeat: are you parting the Celica out completely, or just the part mentioned? I'm interestd in a couple stock parts.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
$160shipped for the Endlinks and I can pay now.

20-Valves said:
Hey guys. I am on my friend's name (This is Victor/cubanbeat) and I am parting out my 2002 Celica GT-S...

ROD MILLEN Short Ram Intake - $75 OBO

INJEN Cold Air Intake - $100 OBO

I need the FULL stock exhaust So I will give you my FULL Exhaust (Blitz NUR-Spec Axle Back plus Custom Made Header-Back which consists of Magnaflow resonator, bolt-on high-flow cat with test piece) for your stock headerback system and $500 OBO

B&M Short-Throw Shift Kit - $60 OBO

2002 GT-S Motor 2ZZGE It's the motor, wiring harness, and ECU. A poor install of an oil pressure gauge left me leaking oil, and with such I bent a rod and scored a cylinder. Needs to be re-sleeved, but would make for an awesome project to build. Make me an offer.

Hotchkis Springs - $150 OBO

Hotchkis Strut Tower Bar - $325 OBO

Hotchkis Rear End Links - $175 OBO

These prices DO NOT include shipping costs. Buyer pays for shipping!

Victor

1 - 20 of 25 Posts