NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, looking at parting out with My 00 celica.... Broke my block recently and rather but a GTS than fix her....

Note!!!!!!!
This may not be completly final...im still working on getting a car right now, Already lost one job because I have no transportation can afford to lose my other one!!!

With that said, pm me.... post up what you want, ect ect.....

Will work with prices... again trying to get money for the GTS

What Ive added is only a AEM CAI (red) and will part with that for about 200$ like new one minor chip.... will even through in the damn decals haha

but if you need something get a hold of me with what you want....

be happy to send you guys piks and all that jazz

2000 Toyota Celica ( carbon blue ) stock
AUTOMATIC!!!!!

willing to part out with EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! haha

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Interested in the molding around the windows, not the weather strip, the part the weather strip pushes into... I can get pictures if need be.

and the knob for the fresh air/ recirculate thing... mine jumped off into oblivion one day haha.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
interested in the engine plastics, price?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Send me the price for the Driver side lock actuator assembly and also the Driver side Wheel well liner (the plastic with holes where you could see the CAI)..

Thanks

·
Registered
345 Posts
I need the power steering pump + some lines and the midpipe flange that goes to the cat!~

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.