NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
yep, all parts are for sale. it's in stock condition.

picked this up off a friend for a few bucks since they didn't know what to do with it.

everything is in great condition. (interior pieces, seats, dash, plastics, ext.)

this celica suffered front end damage (front bumper, fender, hood, headlight are scrap) only thing else that is possibly toast is the motor being that it will not start, and when it did start it sounded like a lawnmower/m-16 on crack and then went "clunk" and will not turn over (and there are remnants of metal in the oil - i'd say it's toast)

here are some pics -

i have many more that can be viewed in this album -

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150453202159743.378371.828009742&type=1&l=48f8cd940f

so if you need anything, just lemme know - we'll work out a very fair price on parts.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
what ya see in the pics is what is available...

i was kinda thinking about keeping the shell of the car as a "practice" car for my ongoing persuit of getting more and more into custom painting and airbrushing and bodywork... so i dont need the car to drive, i dont need any parts off of it, and i dont wanna drop thousands of dollars into it to get it running again. i just want it as a canvas.

so for now, it's just gonna be a $500 shell of a toyota celica that will see many many different layers of paint laid on it over the winter - just for fun and practice.

who knows, perhaps once ya'll see my work... you'll come to me to get paintwork done ?!?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh and don't ask about the two-toned paint scheme. aparently the car was once painted white and pink (girl owner) and she wrecked it... sold it to this guy that didn't pay her, he blew the motor and primered the pink white, she took it back, and now i snagged it just to "play" with it (practice painting)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts