NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a gt motor and auto tranny sitting in my shop let me know if you need any parts, head, block, cams, alternator, etc
justin

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Got any engine plastics? Probally not, but worth a try :S

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I'm looking for the ECU cover, fuse box cover and the engine cover. Not willing to pay alot for it so give me a price quote. heheh sorry for being such a cheap ass :gap:

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
How much for the head shipped to Houston, TX 77079?

·
Registered
624 Posts
do you have the large blak hose that goes from the stock airbox to the throttle body

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no short ram sorry, i'll check on shipping to tx for you. prob gonna be about 60 or so, and yes i have the hose well i'm pretty sure i do.
Justin

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Lemme know how much you want for the engine plastics.

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
Originally posted by lowredcruzr
no short ram sorry, i'll check on shipping to tx for you. prob gonna be about 60 or so, and yes i have the hose well i'm pretty sure i do.
Justin
Just let me know.

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have the ecu cover, my engine cover is painted red, the fuse cover not sure if i have that one still or not, the large cover on the left i have, i have the valve cover, make an offer, i have the large black hose from the airbox to the throttle body, make an offer. and little guy wheni get the head off and weight it i'll get an exact shipping amount.
justin

·
Registered
624 Posts
20 shipped for the hose?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts