NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I am on my friend's name (This is Victor/cubanbeat) and I am parting out my 2002 Celica GT-S...

ROD MILLEN Short Ram Intake - $75 OBO

INJEN Cold Air Intake - $100 OBO

I need the FULL stock exhaust So I will give you my FULL Exhaust (Blitz NUR-Spec Axle Back plus Custom Made Header-Back which consists of Magnaflow resonator, bolt-on high-flow cat with test piece) for your stock headerback system and $500 OBO

B&M Short-Throw Shift Kit - $60 OBO

2002 GT-S Motor 2ZZGE It's the motor, wiring harness, and ECU. A poor install of an oil pressure gauge left me leaking oil, and with such I bent a rod and scored a cylinder. Needs to be re-sleeved, but would make for an awesome project to build. Make me an offer.

Hotchkis Springs - $150 OBO

Hotchkis Strut Tower Bar - $325 OBO

Hotchkis Rear End Links - $175 OBO

These prices DO NOT include shipping costs. Buyer pays for shipping! I am willing to drive 30min MAX in any direction (I'm in south Palm Beach County)

Victor

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hehe, Welcome to the darkside :evil:
All the parts on his car are in great condition, and for those of you who get in on these crazy deals are lucky. Seeing how Victor is getting rid of the GT-S, that means a lot less of ol' 20-Valves round deez parts...

So, Celica owners of South Florida, especially Dan - the owner of the craziest factory freak I've ever encountered, I bid thee farewell :wave:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
cubanbeat said:
nothing i am selling it and getting a vw jetta so i am going to sell the parts
now, why would anyone in their right mind ever consider going from a 6 speed GTS to a jetta, performance-wise? unless of course, you need a usable back seat...
R

1 - 20 of 33 Posts