NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hah-hah! made you look!!!

i just wanted to join the parting out bandwagon.. seems like everyone is selling their sh*t..

i'm keeping my celica forever! I mean its completely paid off, why would I sell it?

·
Registered
525 Posts
move to anything goes!!! lol

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Chiznarles said:
hah-hah! made you look!!!

i just wanted to join the parting out bandwagon.. seems like everyone is selling their sh*t..

i'm keeping my celica forever! I mean its completely paid off, why would I sell it?

yeah, you're right. seems like everyone these days is parting out.

·
Registered
525 Posts
NeSyO03 said:

:confused::confused::confused:

After not being able to understand yet another comment made by joey and his internet talk, yes i can't wait to pay off my car.....another 4 years ;)
Thats another forum you moron!!! pipe it!

·
Registered
525 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
whoah. i thought you were serious for a moment there, charles. at first i was shocked and saddened by your little unhappy face.

then the messed up part of me started to kick in---i started compiling a list in my head of things that i wanted from your car

shameful of me, isnt it?

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Iceman said:
whoah. i thought you were serious for a moment there, charles. at first i was shocked and saddened by your little unhappy face.

then the messed up part of me started to kick in---i started compiling a list in my head of things that i wanted from your car

shameful of me, isnt it?
ROFL!!!!!!!! hahahahhahaha.. awesome..

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
I did the same thing as Iceman. Got a lil upset then started thinking of things off your car I could use. :gap:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.