its a gas saver too and very well taken care of look at pics
its got a little dent on the side fender but can fix
asking $9000 firm
Look at pics

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

ohh yeah minus the turbo was put back to stock. turbo was on for about 4000 miles but decided to take off because of the cheap turbo seal and too much maintenance and gas. But car now runs stock and runs like normal N/A now engine is very healthy and taken care of always put syntetic Motul oil and 91 octane

·
Registered
6,434 Posts
are you parting out the car or selling it as a whole?

I'm confused with your title.

If you're parting out, I'm interested in the moonroof glass if it's still in good condition.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well the car is the celica blue I always thought it was carbon blue. But I am selling the car as a whole sorry about misunderstanding hehe. But the turbo has been taken off will post recent pics soon

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
thats doesnt look like carbon blue
x2.

Well the car is the celica blue I always thought it was carbon blue. But I am selling the car as a whole sorry about misunderstanding hehe. But the turbo has been taken off will post recent pics soon
The car isn't carbon blue. My car and h8eternal's is carbon blue. Your car is spectra mica blue. Look at my sig that's carbon blue kinda looks like black (it's a dark blue). fyi... there's three different blue's for the Celica which are carbon blue, spectra mica blue, and a very light baby blue color (i forgot what it's called).

Enough with the color thing. :) GL with the sale!

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
so what parts are u exactly parting out?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts