Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PARTY UPDATE

Details! The party will be BYOB. I will supply burgers, dogs, snacks, etc

·
Registered
22,454 Posts
Our address is 17 Wicklow Road, Bear DE 19701

Directions from I95

- Coming From The South Off of I95, Take Exit 1 in Delaware (first exit after MD/DE toll) and stay to the Right off exit. South towards Middletown

- Coming From the North Off of I95, Take Exit 1a in Delaware (last exit before DE/MD toll) south towards Middletown

- The exit will put you on Route 896/301. Stay on this road for approx 6 miles until you see a big sign on the right that says Brennan Estates (GO RIGHT HERE)

** Brennan Estates kind of sneaks up on you if you don't know where it is so my suggestion is to look for the sign that says Rt 71 as it is across the intersection from our development. If you go over a bridge you have gone too far. Just go over the bridge and do a u-turn at the next light. After you come back over the bridge go left at the light.

- Make First Left on Ballina Blvd

- Make 3rd Right on Wicklow Road

Additional parking is a little bit down the street on both the left and right of our town home.

·
Registered
22,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also I almost forgot. If anyone has an extra cooler to bring thatd be nice of them since we have one cooler but I'm figuring more will probably be useful.

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
I need help.

I offered to take Jesse to the airport on sunday. I'm looking for someone to take up these duties instead. Todd and I want to be selfish and go directly from the Dougherty residence to Dewey Beach on sunday.

:gap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts