NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Lurking06 Celica07 Join08
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and gentlemen..

First and foremost I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your votes and shares to help me place in the second stage of the Pasmag Magazine feature! I most definitely could not have done it without your help and I can't even find the words to express my gratitude love and respect I have for you. Despite my competitors having a quantity of 15k followers each, you have proven that it is the quality of friendships and bonds that are more meaningful. I am beyond blessed to have such an amazing army of supporters! Today at 12:00 PM marks the beginning of stage two where I will need your votes one last time to solidify my placement for stage 3 which would take place at Hot Import Nights. This time around, since you have already voted, it should be even faster and it should log you in automatically for your convenience.

All you have to do is :
1. Click this link: http://tunerbattlegrounds.com/competitors-list/1477-clint-yesui
2. Log into Facebook (Second time voters this should automatically be done for you )
3. Click on the yellow star that says "CLICK STAR TO VOTE" which is located right under my name

The mere 10 seconds that it takes you to vote will impact my entire life and I will always appreciate and treasure it.

With the utmost respect and love,
-Clint

1 - 2 of 2 Posts