NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was just a coincidence, our cars....

It's perfect, it's just been painted ( got this fixed with my kit, and it's perfect looking). It had a little bend that my dad noticed and the I and the body shop didn't see but still my dad made me order a new one and get it put on, so I have this extra one that's just laying around. I'm in High Point , NC

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
hrm...... how much do you think something like that would cost to ship to 75006?

some chick nailed my door and its all scraped up, and the dent is a line dent and i was quoted 125 just to get the damn dent out, plus paying for new paint on the door. let me know.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm gonna guess and say around 50 dollars to ship, because for me to ship that TRD Front lip to Cali was 60, just because it was so long. Regardless ill say 50 so 200 bucks total? Even if it costs more to ship it ill just take it out of the price, it could be less though. If your in SC anytime ill be in Myrtle Beach all next week if you wanted to pick up or shipping from there maybe cheaper.. BTW did you want all the internals?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just checked the rate on UPS ground to your zip it said 30 dollars so maybe it will be that, of course the box will be a little bit bigger so lets say 180, even if it costs more to ship.

Sorry I need the cash!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
I WANT IT!!! I am in Southern OR, 97504. I will send money TODAY!!! I really need one.

I may even have some parts to trade as well. Let me know ASAP!!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Well, I have a lot of show coming up that I HAVE to be at. I got T-boned a long time ago, and they replaced just the skin and it's a lil crooked. It bothers the hell out of me, and it's not that bad. I am just really picky about my sh*t. :gap:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts