NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
LOL, that guy was the biggest sore loser in the history of racing! "I'm not gonna race uphill!" Hahaha...

BTW was the car that won a 98 Z28? The guy driving seems real familiar...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
654 Posts
nyisles said:
LOL, that guy was the biggest sore loser in the history of racing! "I'm not gonna race uphill!" Hahaha...

BTW was the car that won a 98 Z28? The guy driving seems real familiar...
naw man, i know its hard to believe it but it was a chevy silverado. watch the vid again and you can tell the steering wheel and the drivers mirror. i know because i used to have a rental for about a month.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
x-factorWRX said:
naw man, i know its hard to believe it but it was a chevy silverado. watch the vid again and you can tell the steering wheel and the drivers mirror. i know because i used to have a rental for about a month.
Man, that's classic. No wonder the 'stang guy was like on the verge of tears... guess he couldn't handle getting smoked by a pickup.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
609 Posts
Bwahahah, what a tard!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,205 Posts
I think I would cut my nuts off if I lost to a ****in Silverado...thats just fukin sad. :gay: Mustang owner :fawk:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
594 Posts
hah... there's a guy with a lowered silverado (I know.... gross...) here, and he has a big tank of nitrous hooked up in the bed of his truck. Kinda scary, no telling how big of a shot he's running. I saw his truck again on my way to class the other day and now he's got the nitrous bottle mounted in a cooler in the bed of his truck. Kinda sleeper-ish, but you can still see the hardlines coming out of the cooler.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
Don't be a fool and go to driving school. Race up a hill and maybe someone who is a bigger idiot than you are, so happens to be on the wrong side of the road and you hit them head on street racing up a hill or better yet there might be a sharp ass turn you can't see, even better for you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
609 Posts
TeamDOHC4point6- face it, that guy was a dumbass, i dont care if its one of your RUSTang buddies, he shouldnt have lost THAT bad even without nitrous.....thats not even the funny part though, his excuses are pathetic but priceless, i laugh soooo hard every time i watch that :D I love stupid people, they make life so much more amusing for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
243 Posts
Uphill does not equal loss of vision. It's going over a hill that causes a loss of vision because you can't see what's on the other side. The dude in the video was an ass-clown, no doubt about it.

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
charlez13 said:
TeamDOHC4point6- face it, that guy was a dumbass, i dont care if its one of your RUSTang buddies, he shouldnt have lost THAT bad even without nitrous.....thats not even the funny part though, his excuses are pathetic but priceless, i laugh soooo hard every time i watch that :D I love stupid people, they make life so much more amusing for me.
not all mustang with nitrous are fast, maybe that guy in the truck had more stuff done to it:confused: jesus, you guys act like all mustangs are fast or are the pinnacle of american muscle, they're not, old school stangs are slow and I doubt he even had spray.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top