NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a tsunami rear bumper and two tsunami side skirts from him. After a ton of messages about shipping we made a deal.
And i have found a shippingcompany for shipping.
Now i am waiting for him to finish the box.

Its bin two weeks i got his last message. I sent him a couple of messages but no respons.

Is here someone that knows him and can mayby contact him for me?

I really want the items i bought.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes i did. I read a couple of messages but no one had any trouble. So i assumd it was good.

He told me that he needed the money so he could buy replacement parts.

After payment he sent me messages for pick-up date and when that date has come i sent him a message to ask if it was ready. Then i got a message back that he had trouble making the box and that he needs more time.
This was until two weeks ago.

Sins then it has bin quiet.

·
(..+
2,523 Posts
I'm sorry you want the items but after you hounding me for months and constantly talking down my asking price I finally caved and took the project on. Bit off way more than I could chew. Sorry you want the parts but the best I can offer is your full refund. Per forum rules. Sorry to have caused you grief.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still haven't got my parts.
Im very patience and he told me he only had to wrap the parts together and then they where ready for sending. This was on 25 januari.
I have had contact through Facebook but now i can't sent anymore messages and can't find his profile. I also sent him a pm through here but still nothing.

Because the shipping materials where a bit more expencive then he thought i even payed him 50/50 of the costs.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I just found out he blocked me at Facebook.
Through another account i can find him.
I don't know the situation here fully, but assuming your side of the story is correct: that's bad business ethic. What were the specific agreements though? I see that Pave High has tried to offer you a full refund.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He would make a box for shipping. That was a problem because the side skirts where to long. So i ask the shippingcompany for a selution they come up with just wrapping it with bubblewrap.
So i told him the solution and he agreed. That was begin januari. He needed time to wrap it so i gave that to him. He told me it will be ready on 27 januari. After the date heard nothing.

He did offer me a refund but after saying he was the only one that had the parts i want and saying i dont mind paying more he still wanted to ship. After hearing a while nothing i opent a PayPal refund because i was done he contacted with me saying he was bisy. I let the paypal request stand and after two weeks it was denied

Now i wanted to open a new request and the email i had doesnt exist anymore

·
Registered
354 Posts
He would make a box for shipping. That was a problem because the side skirts where to long. So i ask the shippingcompany for a selution they come up with just wrapping it with bubblewrap.
So i told him the solution and he agreed. That was begin januari. He needed time to wrap it so i gave that to him. He told me it will be ready on 27 januari. After the date heard nothing.

He did offer me a refund but after saying he was the only one that had the parts i want and saying i dont mind paying more he still wanted to ship. After hearing a while nothing i opent a PayPal refund because i was done he contacted with me saying he was bisy. I let the paypal request stand and after two weeks it was denied

Now i wanted to open a new request and the email i had doesnt exist anymore
So in other words, he gave you run-arounds of shipping dates and excuses about wrapping? I know side skirts are not the easiest to ship, but common sense should have dictated here. If he was having trouble shipping such a large item, he should have told you. Now if he was hesitant on shipping and you kept on insisting, you pressured him into doing something he probably regrets(assuming he's lost as much money as he said he did). I do want to hear his side though.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He couldn't make the box that big so i ask the shippingcompany for another way.

They come up with the way he wanted to ship in the first way. Alot easier for him.

Yes i got alot of shipping dates.

Because the package failed at first and cost hij i told him i would pay half of the costs he made. At first he didnt want it.

·
Registered
354 Posts
He couldn't make the box that big so i ask the shippingcompany for another way.

They come up with the way he wanted to ship in the first way. Alot easier for him.

Yes i got alot of shipping dates.

Because the package failed at first and cost hij i told him i would pay half of the costs he made. At first he didnt want it.
How could he not source a box for side skirts? I know it's rather tricky, but if you know that you have to ship large items, give your buyer a heads up regarding time. Also, keep in mind how many times you asked him about this. You get desperate when you want your items, I know. Why did he block you though? Simply because you asked for your shipment status?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Sounds pretty shady. He's active on the Facebook nc.org page though, should maybe post on there if you want him to respond.

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
Still haven't got my parts.
Im very patience and he told me he only had to wrap the parts together and then they where ready for sending. This was on 25 januari.
I have had contact through Facebook but now i can't sent anymore messages and can't find his profile. I also sent him a pm through here but still nothing.

Because the shipping materials where a bit more expencive then he thought i even payed him 50/50 of the costs.
I just found out he blocked me at Facebook.
Through another account i can find him.
Is that so?

I'll call him to attention.

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
johny123456: I've been informed that you are still refusing a refund for your purchase, despite many requests from the seller. At this point, it is pointless to insist on getting parts that can't or won't be shipped to you.

Why are you being so insistent? You can't force a seller to send you parts if he doesn't want your money anymore. Take the refund and move on.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Yes. It's pointless. If seller don't want to send you parts and offer refund nothing you can do about it. I learned this in Japukspares case. But with all my respect IT IS WRONG! If seller acsept payment he must send parts This is my opinion.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I did see in the previous posts that he offered you a full refund. You are being persistent in not accepting it. Sometimes the seller no longer has the item or no longer wants to sell to you. You can't force him to ship, just take the refund and rate your experience with this transaction.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So now im the bad guy.
I did sent him a through PayPal a request for a refund begin of januari. He refust it and sent me that hé didnt got my messages and that he will prepare the parts for shipping. I also got on januari the 25 pictures of the parts ready for shipping. He only needed to his words "combine and we are golden"
After that message i heard nothing so i wanted to sent another refund request but the PayPal account was not reconised by PayPal. So I assumt it was delete.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.