NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
So now im the bad guy.
I did sent him a through PayPal a request for a refund begin of januari. He refust it and sent me that hé didnt got my messages and that he will prepare the parts for shipping. I also got on januari the 25 pictures of the parts ready for shipping. He only needed to his words "combine and we are golden"
After that message i heard nothing so i wanted to sent another refund request but the PayPal account was not reconised by PayPal. So I assumt it was delete.

There's no bad or good guy in this situation. The deal didn't work out, and that's certainly disappointing for you. Yes, it's typically bad seller etiquette to promise a part, receive payment and then not follow through, but if he fully refunds you, there's nothing really that can be forced on either party.

Now this issue about a non-recognized PayPal account is worrying, but since you are publicly stating that you want a refund now, Pave High should just follow suit and there should be no more issue here.

Send him your PayPal account and let's see if he completes his side of the deal.

·
6,652 Posts

·
6,652 Posts

·
6,652 Posts
PayPal should transfer it right away if im right but still has nothing.
Not if the funds aren't readily available in his PayPal account. Give it a few hours.

·
6,652 Posts

·
6,652 Posts
He hasn't logged in since he last said he would refund you.

Don't forget that you can still ask PayPal to look into your transaction with him. If you haven't sent him money as a gift, you should still have time to make a claim.
Also, ask your credit card if they can reverse the charge, if that's how you paid him.

·
6,652 Posts
Any news? Shame it has come to this.

·
6,652 Posts
The fact that he is staying mute about this, after telling me and you that he would send a refund, is starting to show his real colors.

I will add him to the shady seller's list if he doesn't come around soon...

21 - 40 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.