NewCelica.org Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
okay, any pictures of your own BBK? Because i believed the above one is a two piece rotor?
"Many" and I installed them this morning. He did take a few pictures and I expect him to post them in the next few days. I will write a short review after trying them for good. So far I just did the bed-in process on my way to work and am now feeling a bit sick by all the smoke the pads generated during the ten consecutives hard 60 to 5 MPH stops...these puppies brake like mad!

·
Maunder Minimum
4,518 Posts
Here you go:

Really nice kit and sturdy. The install is a piece of cake, I have installed several big brake kits and this one is by far the simplest and the best made kit. And for the money it's a no brainer....seriously!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Too bad it's a 340mm 1 piece rotor, it's gonna affect the acceleration of the car. And the calipers are smaller than the ST-40 stoptechs used on a Celica TRD kit.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Too bad it's a 340mm 1 piece rotor, it's gonna affect the acceleration of the car. And the calipers are smaller than the ST-40 stoptechs used on a Celica TRD kit.

They are ST-40 calipers...and no noticeable loss in acceleration.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
many to my knowledge noone has ever bought the k-sport one. they offered me a decently large sponsorship but i wasnt sure at the time. id like to see someone buy one as its pretty cheap for a large brake kit

41 - 60 of 77 Posts