NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you all post pics of ur wide bodykits?? i can't decide if i wanna go wide and i want to see if it looks good.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Its not a matter of what looks good to you but more of a matter of how much this endeavor will cost. Going with a widebody kit cost some major coin so unless you have $6000+ to play with then don't even begin to look at a widebody kit. Seriously, you could pay up to $3000-$4000 for just a complete kit, then you have to take into account paint and body work which could be a large some of money as well. Now let's assume you could afford all of that you will then have to have a set of custom wheels and tires to fit the widebody, otherwise it will look really stupid. Too my knowledge these wheels are a custom offset, and only a few companies are making wheels that will work with a widebody kit at the present time. These wheels are very expensive since they are custom and you can look at spending at least $2000 and over for a nice set of wheels/ tires to go with the widebody. All in all don't be surprised if this cost you about $10,000 to pull off. I am not saying you can't do it but just be aware of the cost. Later man.

Justin

·
Registered
448 Posts
Originally posted by DopeCelicaGT
Its not a matter of what looks good to you but more of a matter of how much this endeavor will cost. Going with a widebody kit cost some major coin so unless you have $6000+ to play with then don't even begin to look at a widebody kit. Seriously, you could pay up to $3000-$4000 for just a complete kit, then you have to take into account paint and body work which could be a large some of money as well. Now let's assume you could afford all of that you will then have to have a set of custom wheels and tires to fit the widebody, otherwise it will look really stupid. Too my knowledge these wheels are a custom offset, and only a few companies are making wheels that will work with a widebody kit at the present time. These wheels are very expensive since they are custom and you can look at spending at least $2000 and over for a nice set of wheels/ tires to go with the widebody. All in all don't be surprised if this cost you about $10,000 to pull off. I am not saying you can't do it but just be aware of the cost. Later man.

Justin

:werd: what he said.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Lots O money,Do your research first Before you buy anything.

Sinc:Kenny Heiser

PS: do some searches for pics
-foxmarketing
-RADR1734
-Widebody (and sort threw the crap)
-www.aprperformance.com
-www.sigmamaxextreme

1 - 7 of 7 Posts