NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Srot of a delete and remake of another thread I had. To those whom have driven both, do you really notice the differance in PERFORMANCE ie: acceleration between the GT and GT-S? Once again, I am told by a few that you don't notice the differance unless you are in high rpm or you are doing illegal speeds.

Consider the car being used as a pure street car and cruising car with the obvious temptations to see what the car can show in it's so-so performanced motor.

edit: some stats say GT is 0-100km/h (I think that is the same as 60mph) in 9.8 seconds on a manual tranny, and for the GT-S it's 8.5 seconds also with manual.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Better brakes you say and yes I noticed the GT-S comes with Yokohamas which is nice to know. Also nice to hear that the numbers are slower than what they feel like or should be, either way I put down a deposit on a nice brand new 2003 GT-S today/yesterday and I shall get it in a day or two after they get the car in and do some diamondizing and various other protection coats.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.