NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

After sitting around on almost everything that I need to build and boost a 2ZZ, and having run out of time (kids), money (kids and a house), and motivation (age) to actually follow through, I'm looking to unload the various performance parts that I've accumulated. In addition to the parts shown below, I also have all of the stock components for the block and head, as well as the various bits to stitch it all up (things like oil squirters, stock oil pan, con rods, crank, cams, lifters, etc). Depending on what you're looking to pick up, I can include the needed components. So for example, if you buy the head, I can include all of the stock bits that go with it (lifters, cams, stock valves, springs and keepers, valve cover, etc).

If you want any additional pictures of the items, just let me know.

All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD), and do not include shipping. I can get shipping estimates as needed. Onto the parts.

Turbokits.com turbo kit - $1,200 - I bought this kit used from speck102 and never installed it. Comes with pipes, turbo, blowoff valve, intercooler. More info: https://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=329123

MWR Darton Sleeved 2ZZ Block - $1500 - Bought from MWR, who I believe sent it out to Darton to sleeve. Little bit of surface rust on the sleeves, but can be cleaned up easily.

2ZZ Head - $500

Wiseco 10:1 Forged Pistons - $350

MWR Valves ($250) and Springs ($200) Set of 16 - I lapped these to the head that I'm selling, and might have bent one. I can check the condition of all of the valves prior to sale.

Moroso Oil Pan - $400

MWR Lightweight Flywheel - $300

550 CC Deatschwerks Injectors - $300

MWR Billed Oil Pump - $250

ARP Head Studs - $150

ARP Main Studs - $75

ARP Flywheel Bolts - $25

MWR Main Bearings - $50

MWR Rod Bearings - $50

OEM Timing Chain - $150

OEM Tensioner - $100

Attachments

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sale pending on:

-Sleeved block & Head
-MWR Valves and Springs
-Moroso Oil Pan
-OEM Timing Chain
-OEM Timing Tensioner
-MWR Main and Rod Bearings
-ARP Head Studs, Main Studs, and Flywheel Bolts
-MWR Billet Oil Pump

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
T28 Turbocharger (TK.com, not Garrett)
High SILMoly Ductile Iron Cast 4-1 Manifold
High Flow 400HP Capable Bar & Plate Polished FMIC
Polished Mandrel Bent Aluminum Piping - matte black coating
Silicon Coupler and Stainless TBolt Clamp Set
Blow off valve
Braided stainless steel oil feed line
Coolant feed and return line
K&N air filter - it's pretty bent up and probably not worth reusing

Kit had about 10,000 miles on it when I bought it, and hasn't been used since.

Also comes with injectors, but I'm not sure what capacity.

I can take more pictures and post them up if you want. Just let me know.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Post Labor Day bump! Come get your go fast goodies for cheap.

I also have a bunch of 2ZZ swap parts for sale (intake manifold, throttle, 2ZZ cruise module & cable, wiring loom, 01 2ZZ ECU). I can either post up pictures or make a new thread, but make me an offer!

·
Registered
2 Posts
sorry its been years since i researched boosting my car and i'm in the process of resurrecting it, other then engine management what would the kit need to get it on the street?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Off the top of my head, you will need engine management, bigger injectors, an exhaust solution, and some hoses. Maybe some of the other 2zz modders can weigh in

1 - 20 of 32 Posts