NewCelica.org Forum banner

Performance Parts Sale - 2ZZ Sleeved Block, Turbo Kit, Wiseco Pistons and More!

14K views 50 replies 11 participants last post by  NU_YORK 
#1 ·
Hi All,

After sitting around on almost everything that I need to build and boost a 2ZZ, and having run out of time (kids), money (kids and a house), and motivation (age) to actually follow through, I'm looking to unload the various performance parts that I've accumulated. In addition to the parts shown below, I also have all of the stock components for the block and head, as well as the various bits to stitch it all up (things like oil squirters, stock oil pan, con rods, crank, cams, lifters, etc). Depending on what you're looking to pick up, I can include the needed components. So for example, if you buy the head, I can include all of the stock bits that go with it (lifters, cams, stock valves, springs and keepers, valve cover, etc).

If you want any additional pictures of the items, just let me know.

All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD), and do not include shipping. I can get shipping estimates as needed. Onto the parts.

Turbokits.com turbo kit - $1,200 - I bought this kit used from speck102 and never installed it. Comes with pipes, turbo, blowoff valve, intercooler. More info: https://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=329123

MWR Darton Sleeved 2ZZ Block - $1500 - Bought from MWR, who I believe sent it out to Darton to sleeve. Little bit of surface rust on the sleeves, but can be cleaned up easily.

2ZZ Head - $500

Wiseco 10:1 Forged Pistons - $350

MWR Valves ($250) and Springs ($200) Set of 16 - I lapped these to the head that I'm selling, and might have bent one. I can check the condition of all of the valves prior to sale.

Moroso Oil Pan - $400

MWR Lightweight Flywheel - $300

550 CC Deatschwerks Injectors - $300

MWR Billed Oil Pump - $250

ARP Head Studs - $150

ARP Main Studs - $75

ARP Flywheel Bolts - $25

MWR Main Bearings - $50

MWR Rod Bearings - $50

OEM Timing Chain - $150

OEM Tensioner - $100

Attachments

See less See more
#36 ·
Hey mate. You wouldn't have anything juicy regarding the exhaust by any chance would you? Trying to find someone who's already done the front/mid pipe

#49 ·
I do have a few odds and ends left floating around, just haven't had time to make ads for them. Stuff that I still have kicking around in the garage off of my head:
-Stock intake and exhaust cranks,
-Stock 2ZZ ECU,
-Stock 2ZZ wiring harnes - needs a little bit of love
-Pretty sure I have a 255 lph pump installed in a housing

I'll get around to posting up another FS thread soon with pictures detailing what I've got left. I smoked a deer a while ago with my car, so all parts must go.

I've also got some 17" Enkei BR-7s that I'll be looking to unload in the fall, but shipping will probably be pretty steep to most places.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.