NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you GS'ers want a tire warmer in Petersburg?

I'm not planning to drive my GTS this year, and I'm shopping around for a co-drive. I'm holding out on a high HP rear drive car, but would settle for the opportunity to put B1mmer and NoCones another spot back ;)

I do have a line on a couple of SP cars (2 DSP, one FSP) and possibly a very good STX car, but who knows (the STX car has too big of a tire budget...)

I *really* want to be the person that makes SM2 or ASP NOT bump. If I run a full class, I probably have to pay to play, if my driving means a person can win a set of Hoosiers, then they might let me play for less money (right?)

Scott

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Richard West's Subaru is back in action, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind a co-drive. Plus, launching that thing would be very entertaining.

I invite you to come in play in GS if you dare... :bling: - AB

·
Registered
143 Posts
B1mmer said:
Richard West's Subaru is back in action, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind a co-drive.
Bwahahahahahaha!! Surely you jest!! Richard West doesn't let anyone into his car unless he thinks he can directly benefit from it. Heck, the only reason I got into it was because he wanted to drill me on how it compared to Kriemelmeyer's setup. The only reason Court's driving the Mini is because Richard doesn't want to pay him for the setup of that car, and who knows what Court's deal for fixing the Subie is. :p

Scott, you know the FS offer is still open. Come play with people who really know how to have a good time!! And we won't make you dye your hair, wear a thong, wear a dress or anything weird at all.... I promise! ;)

Karen

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Due to the fact that Courtney is a mechanic for Subaru, got him the parts cheap, and worked on it at what I would assume is a discounted rate, the # I heard was still $3500, and the hood and front fascia still need paint.

As for Karen's FS ride, sounds like a lot of fun. Weren't you planning on running Hoosiers this year Karen? - AB

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CamaroFS34 said:
Scott, you know the FS offer is still open. Come play with people who really know how to have a good time!! And we won't make you dye your hair, wear a thong, wear a dress or anything weird at all.... I promise! ;)

Karen
Hmm, if I race in FS I'll probably lose to a gurl. Hmmm, wouldn't be the first time.

Scott

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
CamaroFS34 said:
And we won't make you dye your hair, wear a thong, wear a dress or anything weird at all...
C'mon...whoever is trailing after Saturday wears the Budweiser dress on Sunday.
Bryan

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
seems to me I have a troubling memory of Pat in the Bud dress...
or was that just a nightmare???

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sorry, no, Pat is, uh, too tall for the Bud dress. Heck, John Thomas was almost too tall!! ;) Only three guys have graced Solo2 with themselves in the Bud dress -- Chris Lindberg was the first, followed by John Thomas, and we coerced Mark Shehan to don it at the Peru Tour last year. :)

Aaron, to answer your question, yes, I'm on Hoosiers. Pat just picked them up from the tire shop today, and I'll have my brother mount 'em on Friday (it's great having a tire machine at home!). :)

Karen

·
Registered
143 Posts
gpse-r said:

Wait your brother is mounting Pat or the tires..:) See I knew he had the bud dress on.
:rolleyes:

Karen

·
Registered
61 Posts
I wasn't aware Pat was plural. :)

~Chris, giving the lawyer-dude grammar grief

PS- I'll keep an eye out for cool open rides, Scott.

·
Registered
82 Posts
WRXRacer111 said:

PS- I'll keep an eye out for cool open rides, Scott.
If one becomes available in a certain blue WRX, I hope I get a nice e-mail. I don't think stock suspension Protege's can hang with a well driven Mini!

(yes, I know this was addressed to Scott J. :p)

·
Registered
643 Posts
And here I was, thinking West was a nice guy :rolleyes:

·
Registered
143 Posts
scapamouche said:
And here I was, thinking West was a nice guy :rolleyes:
Ask Eric Kriemelmeyer how "nice" Richard West is.... :ugh:

Karen

·
Registered
643 Posts
I've had the displeasure of trying to talk to that SOB! Couldn't even be bothered to be polite to a new STS driver..... I love hearing about his bad days..... How about some details on his shunt?

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
2 months out and the event is at half capacity. Don't register too late.

My name is already in the hat, FS #134 (thanks Karen). I hope Sammy and Junior come out and play, I want everyone to know who owns F-Stock!

Edit: I notice that Carpenter will be there, but for now he's taking it easy on yall, just out to play in an old FSP Scirocco.

Scott

·
Registered
143 Posts
From what I heard, Carpenter will be codriving with Mark Pilson, maybe all year. Junior is supposed to be running FS -- that'll give us 5 entries, but only 4 cars. :( Bistrais signed up... hopefully Sammy will run FS and not BSP, but I guess we'll see....

Karen

1 - 20 of 21 Posts