NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First of all, my apologies for the extremely long delay with this. I've been busy as hell with college, but finally got the time to do some searching and found a free web app that blows the old one out of the water. I have set it up, and I believe it works properly. I have uploaded and downloaded a file, which was not corrupted (as the old site did).

The New Site will, for some time, be a work in progress. Functionablility of the site should be at 100%, but I will be working on making graphical adjustments as time goes by.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW FEATURES:

User Accounts - You can now create your own user accounts. No longer will I have to create them for you.

File Descriptions - Full descriptions of the base map can now be read right on the site

Search - This may one day be useful when we get a large number of maps. For now its just something I can add to the features list to make myself look better.

Custom Avatars - Useless, but just freakin' cool.

**PLEASE READ**

Guidlines for Uploading - Please upload only .zip files. Within that file, please include a readme file that contains the author of the map and a description of the map. This will reduce confusion for many later on. When uploading, also please fill out the forms completely with a good description of the map that can be read on site.

Please upload maps to the correct folder. Directories can only be created by me, so if the directory you want is non-existant, please email/PM me and I will create it asap.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! ECU tuning is very complex, and should only be done if you know what you're doing. The creator of the map, newcelica.org, differentfactor.com, or myself are not responsible for any damage from ECU tuning. By using this service you are solely responsible for your reactions. If you are at all uncomfortable with tuning an ECU, please go to a professional.

Any other questions/comments feel free to post here. For other issues I can be reached by PM or email ([email protected]). Anyway enjoy the site and I hope everyone uses it!

---------------http://newcelica.differentfactor.com---------------

·
Registered
361 Posts
Want to make Hydra section? Ill upload the basemap and my map i have put together for Corolla/Matrix users.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hydra section created

·
Registered
361 Posts
Thanks, i will post up my basemap and my current map soon. I need to make some changes to base map to fix the cold start problems before i post them. Maps will be good for anyone with Hydra and 2zz stock motor with basic mods.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
if jltman and i can make a decent enough map for the AEM FI/C i'll upload that as well

·
Registered
220 Posts
i give ma pfc base map (nitro & turbo) in 2 week

·
Registered
895 Posts
Just uploaded my N/A 2ZZ map. If anybody wants to download it and try it out that would be great. It runs pig rich when the engine isn't fully warmed and part throttle. Other than that, it runs great. Just remember to let it learn idle before driving. Should be a good start before dyno tuning (knock never exceeds 15 on my 02' engine). Maybe somebody can use it to fine tune or get it dyno tuned and share with me.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I kinda suck at this but how do you download the file? Yeah, i know somebody get a tack hammer and hit the dummy, right? I just wanna learn how to do it right and i have a couple of maps that i can contribute back.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I kinda suck at this but how do you download the file? Yeah, i know somebody get a tack hammer and hit the dummy, right? I just wanna learn how to do it right and i have a couple of maps that i can contribute back.
When you find the file you want, click on its name and it will go to another page. On that page in the first box is a small link that says "Download Now". A horrible misnomer, but you get used to it :D

Also good to see people are using the services finally, but I urge you to please please upload maps if you have some that are worth uploading. I, myself, am looking for a good map that fits closely to my car to go with, which would be an Injen intake with straight pipe exhaust.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Early next week i will be posting a hydra map for the 2zz with greddy supercharger. Im tuning it this weekend. And will post greddy map tuned for a corolla xrs stock ecu on ultimate emanage.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm already registered but it CANT CREATE a new LOGON
One ore more required Fields are empty. Please complete your Information.

Logon as myself ,navigate to the emanage, main and drilldown to subcategory attempt to upload a zip file. I cannot enter anything in the MAIN or subcategory description fields but can in the title and description fields. however browse for zip and clicking "UPLOAD" results in this message.

http://newcelica.differentfactor.com/upload_execute.php

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm already registered but it CANT CREATE a new LOGON

Logon as myself ,navigate to the emanage, main and drilldown to subcategory attempt to upload a zip file. I cannot enter anything in the MAIN or subcategory description fields but can in the title and description fields. however browse for zip and clicking "UPLOAD" results in this message.

http://newcelica.differentfactor.com/upload_execute.php
My server was recently upgraded and a file or setting got lost/corrupted along the way. I get the same error messages even in the admin panel, however I will be working on it and hopefully have it fixed this week.

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Won't let me register: One ore more required Fields are empty. Please complete your Information.

I've filled every single form on the register page. I even clicked on public for the email.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Won't let me register: One ore more required Fields are empty. Please complete your Information.

I've filled every single form on the register page. I even clicked on public for the email.
Glitch in the code from server change (see above post), I'll be working though.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got the problem worked out and all functions of the site should work again. Sorry for the downtime.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hmmm cant logon.
Error. Your Account has not been activated.
Please activate your Account first.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts