NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
You guys can share my account

User ID : Cheez
Pass : newcelica

if you use my account please dont change the account setting or delete the account thanks.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hmmm cant logon.
Error. Your Account has not been activated.
Please activate your Account first.

I activated everyone, your account should work.

·
Registered
191 Posts
My logon is now working as is the upload but the file is downloading as corrupt.

End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not a Zip file, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part Zip file.
I can unzip the original file just fine so I know its the download thats breaking it.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
My logon is now working as is the upload but the file is downloading as corrupt.

I can unzip the original file just fine so I know its the download thats breaking it.
Ugh. This server is just one thing after another. I was downloading files though IE, and although windows compression was saying they were corrupt, 7-Zip was opening the files fine and I checked the MWR after downloading with the original and it was intact.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
does anyone have Jesse's old BlueBomber-TPR map? It's not in the archives on this differentfactor account.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
i'm still willing to host all the maps in circulation on my site if someone will help me collect them all. I can have something up tomorrow if someone can hook me up.

I only have a new NA maps, and I might have one for the greddy kit that someone posted years ago. I'll look tonight.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
FYI: The one map in the E-manage/2ZZ directory should be moved into the E-Manage/2ZZ FI directory because it's for the Greddy supercharger.

Also, it might be less confusing if you have separate directories for E-Manage Blue and E-Manage Ultimate.

P.S. Come on people, upload some E-Manage Ultimate 2ZZ NA maps :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Anyone have an aem fic with turbo they could upload for a decent start? Thanks

·
Registered
533 Posts
---------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------http://newcelica.differentfactor.com---------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Is this link going to be fixed or is there going to be a different link posted in the future?

21 - 40 of 72 Posts