NewCelica.org Forum banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
2zzge Tuned ECu for SAle

HI All,

TOYOTA 2zzge ECU works with Corolla Sportivo/Matrix xrs/T-sport and also with Celica GTS.

The ECU has been remaped, and the Torque has been increased in the lower area + 18Nm , and also Hps 204Hps

The set inlcudes a key as well, and you can 'teach' the other keys for the ECU.

500$ + shipping

Any queries mail to [email protected]

REgards,

X-razz

·
O_o
7,222 Posts
2zzge Tuned ECu for SAle

HI All,

TOYOTA 2zzge ECU works with Corolla Sportivo/Matrix xrs/T-sport and also with Celica GTS.

The ECU has been remaped, and the Torque has been increased in the lower area + 18Nm , and also Hps 204Hps

The set inlcudes a key as well, and you can 'teach' the other keys for the ECU.

500$ + shipping

Any queries mail to [email protected]

REgards,

X-razz
Wow, so many things wrong with this.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I can provide map hosting and a space, etc, for this over at celicatech.

Id be happy to host any and all maps people have.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thats where Im putting them :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Whats the problem about it not being zipped?

·
Registered
338 Posts
I am pretty confused!!There is only one map for the 2.71 version and it is not even zipped???Help,please!
I havent had a problem opening any files. as of right now, most are just stock maps, not even tuned... i have put my PFC aside till i can get it tuned, and i have more done to the engine for it.

·
Registered
328 Posts
hey im looking for a map for the greddy emanage ultimate for a gt28rs Turbokits.com kit

HELP!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
MR2 Gen2 (MAF) with 550cc injectors need basemap

Hello,

I'm currently stuck with my PFC - the car was bought from the UK fully tuned to the installed 550cc injectors and run fairly well. Now for some reason the APEXi lost its settings and I'm not able to get it running again very well.

Here is the scenario:
I have resetted the APEXi again so it loads its base settings. The PIM is set to normal as I have the old SW20 with mass air flow meter. When I start the car it runs really crappy. Then I went into "injectors" and changed the settings from 100% to 78% (430cc / 550cc = 78%).

With this setting the car idles very nice and when fully warmed up (water 80

·
Banned
2,005 Posts
actually being that rich could be making feel like a fuel cut. Its so wet that the plugs wont fire correctly. I would turn the injectors down a bit. If you have a wide band I would dial them in to about an 11:1 to 12:1. I put the ignition timing back in too.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts