NewCelica.org Forum banner

2241 - 2260 of 4748 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
ghet2_gts said:
bluemax said:
hey joey where did u get ur lambo doors hook up? let me know thnks bro!
Pat and Joey help homeboy up with the lambo install
Wus-up Pare! Yes, Im limited in speaking tagalog but I do understand it. Anyways, what kind of lambo kit do you have? If its a bolt on kit...it might cost you couple hundred bucks. But if your kit is a welding kit...it will cost $2000 for install. And bluemax, Im from Union City too bro! :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Joey03_VVT-I said:
ghet2_gts said:
bluemax said:
hey joey where did u get ur lambo doors hook up? let me know thnks bro!
Pat and Joey help homeboy up with the lambo install
Wus-up Pare! Yes, Im limited in speaking tagalog but I do understand it. Anyways, what kind of lambo kit do you have? If its a bolt on kit...it might cost you couple hundred bucks. But if your kit is a welding kit...it will cost $2000 for install. And bluemax, Im from Union City too bro! :thumbup:

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!! brothers possibly? j/k

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
bluemax said:
tol where did u get ur lambo doors hook up? meron ako eh nde ko pa nakakabit thnks...
I bought this from some member in here. Ako naginstall. If I where you, I'd go with Joey's lambo doors kasi saken it's only 60 degrees, yung kay Joey, it's 90 degrees and can probably 120 degrees opened up too. Yeah, do some research first before you install lambo to your cars. It has some good and bad side of it. Lemme know if you need more info.

Ohh mine is bolt on lambo doors and Joey has the welded on.

Pat

2241 - 2260 of 4748 Posts