NewCelica.org Forum banner

1861 - 1880 of 4748 Posts

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
pinoyracer said:
ghet2_gts said:
Angelas BBQ chicken was very good............ tasted like real chicken with a soul food recipe............lols
drummerg68 said:
Trust.. For you I will cook you dinner anytime!
Tangina man! yari ka dude!!!! hahahaha uupakan ka ni Ms. Carnation nito. :chuckles:

paano ba yan man! I think she's asking you out on a date already? Tangina, lalamunin ka niyan, ok lang kasi di naman magawa yan ni Ms. Carnation, hanggang beso-beso lang naman siya ehh :chuckles:

sorry di me pde sa date na yan........ di ko tinatalo yung meron shota............shota ni Dan si Angela and kayo ni Ms. Carnation...........kabit ni Ms Carnation naman si Don.......lagi niya binabantayan sa Bistro.......lols

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Booster1 said:
I don't know yet bro, I got a final that month so maybe when I'm done then I'm rolling. I might roll with Joey and pinoyracer since we live in the same city.I hope they let me join them..lols..Plus I'm waiting for my parts.
Its all good pare! Gotta rep the East Bay CELICA's. See you at the Jollibee park lot on March 29. :gap: :headbang:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
ghet2_gts said:
it doesn't take 11 hours to drive to vegas from the bay.......i'm 1 hour south of san jose and it takes me 7 hours to get to vegas with 2 stops(gas and yosi) and my speed was 90-95mph........go figure how long the drive would be. i usually leave here at midnight to eliminate traffic..........done this 4 times last year with my car..........my destination is north vegas off of losse and craig......
You probably going 100+ mph..lols..And I also went on midnight to las vegas. From Union city, then I took tracy's 580, then highway 5 to vegas. Well actually it was under 10 hours on my clock. But I'm saying if somebody from vegas going to frisco then it might take them under 11 hours up to 85-90 mph....

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Joey03_VVT-I said:
Its all good pare! Gotta rep the East Bay CELICA's. See you at the Jollibee park lot on March 29. :gap: :headbang:
I know I'm like couple of blocks from there..lols..So what time we supposed to meet at jolibee?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I think I'll just buy food at jolibee cause ang sarap..lols. bring some halo halo while I'm driving..I wish they had dinoguan..lols

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
ghet2_gts said:
if you like halo halo, go somehwere where there's snow and mag business ka na lang. gawa ka halo halo free ice pa.........lols
Di pay ketdi agkara boris nak no nalamiis lang unay..lols..

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
:wave:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
ghet2_gts said:
gets ko na

katay ka ba kambing for the meet? para naman meron tayo pulutan meng!!!!!!!!

you know what? I thinking cutting the kalding takes a long time. I'll just go check one at seafood city it is less of a hassle for me..lols...

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Yca said:
maistorbo ko muna kyo mga kambing....

meron tread sa SoCal na naghahanap ng car casting para sa ''Fast & Furious 4''

Tayong lahat casts tayo..Totoo ba yan saan mo kinoha ng impormasyon yan?...and when are they going to realease the movie?

1861 - 1880 of 4748 Posts