NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my photo ticket today, friggin' 50 dollars, I didn't know that I ran it that bad.. it said amber tim was 4.9 and on the last picture of me half way through it had been red for 1.2 seconds.

I've learned my lesson.

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Oh man that sucks. My Girl Friend always complains about me stopping at Yellows saying you could have made it but I don't want to see one of those in the mail or find out there's a cop on the other side of the intersection. That's pretty cool though sucks about the ticket. Do you still get points on your lisence what if you weren't driving?

·
Registered
271 Posts
SilvCeli02,

You don't have to pay thoughs tickets. They are not funded by the state and they don't give you any points. Send them a letter telling them that you are not paying the ticket and that it is a waste of your time to even try and fight it. My girlfriend works for a law firm and she has had 2 of those tickets and she sent them a letter and nothing ever came of it. The lights are straight up bull crap and there really isn't anything they can do about it, they are not going to waste even more money by taking you to court over 50 bucks.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
EVILLL1 said:
SilvCeli02,

You don't have to pay thoughs tickets. They are not funded by the state and they don't give you any points. Send them a letter telling them that you are not paying the ticket and that it is a waste of your time to even try and fight it. My girlfriend works for a law firm and she has had 2 of those tickets and she sent them a letter and nothing ever came of it. The lights are straight up bull crap and there really isn't anything they can do about it, they are not going to waste even more money by taking you to court over 50 bucks.
:werd:

Also, check out XFactor95SupraTT's stickied post in Racing Stories...he talks about these somewhat and his post is pretty helpful...

Usman

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I wondered that myself, Amber time and Red time are the times in seconds that each respective light has been on, it shows that but not the time update? I don't know I wish I had fought it now before I paid it online.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
SilvCeli02 said:
Yeah I wondered that myself, Amber time and Red time are the times in seconds that each respective light has been on, it shows that but not the time update? I don't know I wish I had fought it now before I paid it online.

O.k. you have me thinking now.. Did they email the pictures to you? If so how did they get your emial address? Those pics don't look scanned.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.