Could someone photochop this..........

In Spec Blue and LOwered....

Thanx guys/Gals

Slava

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You ROX :D I'm at work and didnt want to upload a Hacked version on PS on my Laptop :D

Thx again.........that lip is looking better and better.......hmmmmm

Slava

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Sure Ben. here's a challenge for you:
I need a Veilside Celica with a CF hood the front (top between the headlights) upper bumper painted gloss black and roof in gloss black. Think you can make that happen?

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
:confused:

wait....is it a black celica already? So black veilside celica w/ cf hood? Can't u find that anywhere? Clarify and i'll help ya

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
baNanA_ryCe said:
:confused:

wait....is it a black celica already? So black veilside celica w/ cf hood? Can't u find that anywhere? Clarify and i'll help ya
Sorry Ben, my brian is feeble today. The car and kit are silver. The only thing I forgot to mention is that around the headlights (on the hood) I am also looking to paint that little body line silver. Does this help or did I make it worse?

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Shhhhhh........dont give my secrets away now :D

I'm such a sucka for black rims :D

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
MicaCeli: i am too.....i just got those rims in today! 17" black rota tarmacs....*drool* i gotta go pick them up from the buisness address i sent them too....

Baldhead_J: ya this didn't turn out as good as i had hoped....oh and if you need soemthing changed tell me...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Ben,
Please paint the top of the nose, between the headlights, black. The roof should be black as well.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Roof is already black now that I take a better look. It's just a dark background so it was tough to tell. Please excuse the error. The "nose" I am referring to is the flat part around the upper grill (outside of the hole) on the front bumper cover So if you follow the body lines of the headlights to the bumper cover, everything inside those body lines (the center of which is the upper grill) should be black (this should not extend below the sloping horizontal plane of the fron bumper cover).
Is that a better explanation? If not, send me your phone number and I will call and explain "in person".

1 - 20 of 33 Posts