NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about doing a few things to my Celica, but I'm always kind of scared to spend the money if I'm not sure how it would look first. I was just trying to see if anybody can accurately simulate a carbon fiber hood, a TRD spoiler, black side skirts, and more of a drop (as if it was bottomed out on K-sports).
If anybody can do any or all of these, it'd be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eh, I really like the headlights. The taillights came with the package, and my stock ones were in pretty rough condition, so I wasn't gunna say no to that. They look a lot better in real life than they do in the pictures. And oh yeah! I forgot! I was hoping somebody could shop some nice wheels on there. I was thinking maybe some gold rota grids? I don't know, I'd like to stick with 17s, I MAAAYY go 18s, but I'm not sure. Maybe some bronze Te37s...Give me some ideas guys!

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
No to the TRD spoiler on the a stock body.

No to painted black sides. Color match them.

As far as wheels under $800...XXR are all the rage lately.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I was kind of iffy on the spoiler. I think I'm gunna just take it off, I'm just sick of the stock one :/ Well I was hoping somebody could photoshop them red to match the paint, that was the plan. Sorry, I may not have specified.
and XXRs..hmm..what models? any in particular?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Don't get black sides.. color match them to the body. Also don't get the wing.

Pay attention to your offsets and do your research when you buy wheels

so your car can look like this.. no wheel gap. I slammed it and gave you

some 18x9.5 grids with a decent offset and some stretch on the tires.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
man, I really must not have made myself clean, you're the second person saying not to paint the sides black :p haha, my bad, I meant I wanted them red :)
and your photoshop looks great, man! Thanks, I love that! :D for sure painting the sides, and I'm now in the market for some gold rotas :)
do you think I should lose the stock wing? if so, I'd love if she shopped that off too :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
that's awesome :D I drive all alright though cuz I go to Vista, St. Philips and Palo Alto, plus I'm always givings friends rides everywhere -___- my poor baby is a taxi now I guess :/
How come you don't have any pictures of you whole car? I love Tsunamis!

·
Registered
430 Posts
man, I really must not have made myself clean, you're the second person saying not to paint the sides black :p haha, my bad, I meant I wanted them red :)
and your photoshop looks great, man! Thanks, I love that! :D for sure painting the sides, and I'm now in the market for some gold rotas :)
do you think I should lose the stock wing? if so, I'd love if she shopped that off too :D
No problem, I use photoshop for a living.

IMO wingless looks better the lower you are. Here ya go.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MY GOD.. I'm taking the wing off tomorrow...that looks SOOOOO clean! :woah: I hope it looks as good at this point as it does in the picture with the stuff you shopped it with. one more tiny request..if there any way you can shop the fuel door black? I hate to keep giving new requests but that was probably the last thing I was considering :D
Thanks for your help man, I really appreciate it.

·
SPREAD THE HATE
4,423 Posts
IMO wingless looks better the lower you are. Here ya go.
Werd.
Also, you should have shopped a decent set of headlights on the car.
:chuckles:
Those Ebay dual halos look so wack.

Should have accommodated for the lower ground clearance toooo. Like, the car looks lower but not really because of that.
I dunno, just me being ocd about it.

I'm taking the wing off tomorrow
It won't look right until you lower the car.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts