NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was a little bored... made this took me 1 hr.

+

=

What do you guys think? :eatpop:

·
Registered
808 Posts
lol the fake part looks like the backround..... the road looks better w ur car then the sky lol....

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brizzle said:
you need to fix your passenger side window...other then that its beautiful

yeah bro i totaly agree with u ... i just have no idea how LOL... so i was like **** it...

If you look closely you can see the silver celica door next to me lol :hide:

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Poor biker, got ran over by a fast moving white celi :chuckles:

Ohh wait, the tires and rims aren't spinning, Holy Jebus, the white celi came down from the sky, poor biker, got landed by a white goodlookin celi :chuckles:

RIP biker

·
Registered
259 Posts
hehe nice, ya that part is tough,

id say, copy the car layer, and bg layer. put the bg copy between the 2 car copies. then cut the bg so its just the shape of ur window. then adjust opacity of the new cut bg layer and the copy of the car sitting on top of it till it matches.

nice though

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Thats cool bro! But I still like the pic of you on the bike! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
90 Posts
good job so far. work on the edges of the car, get rid of the highlight reflections on the driver door, and the yellow reflections on the lip of the wheels. other than that, lookin good.

·
Registered
808 Posts
ne1 remember thopse celica commercials w the dog and the one w the person on the bike n it jus looks hella fast.... n then they slam into the back of it bc its not actually moving lol i dont kno i jus thought of that i figured id share.... kinda a post whore now i dont have a job :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.