NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals,
I am new to posting on this site although I have been surfing it for awhile. I can recall seeing a "newer" bodykit for the 7thgen Celica being posted in a thread not to far back. I have done numerous searches on this site and on google and have turned up nothing. I think the kit was made by "Chaser Aerodynamics" the Celica it was on was white in color and the kit was semi-aggressive, they also make a mean looking hood. Anyways any help such as pics or links would great.

Thanks Chris

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really? I was almost positive they had a concept kit out, I know they make a carbon hood for a celica

·
Registered
199 Posts
7thgen said:
Hey guys/gals,
I am new to posting on this site although I have been surfing it for awhile. I can recall seeing a "newer" bodykit for the 7thgen Celica being posted in a thread not to far back. I have done numerous searches on this site and on google and have turned up nothing. I think the kit was made by "Chaser Aerodynamics" the Celica it was on was white in color and the kit was semi-aggressive, they also make a mean looking hood. Anyways any help such as pics or links would great.

Thanks Chris
I think i know what you're talking about...all i remember was everyone saying that they liked the front bumper.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
7thgen said:
evil eye said:
You're thinking of WeberSports:

**** thats the one! Sorry guy's I must have been confused but that is the one! Is it in production? any details?
Yes it is, and it cost's an arm and/or 2 legs. PM azntrd2k for details

1 - 9 of 9 Posts