(Pics) Celica Meet 4-26-03

Hope you enjoy I had a blast!!!!

Celica Meet

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NeSyO03 said:
LoL, thats cuz it is. I can't wait to get the CWII front, i dont really like the blitz front from the side. But it does look sick from the front and more at an angle from the side.

Yeah jm your other bumper is better this one always seems to smile at me!!! :)

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
skamikaze said:
nice
although i was kinda scared to enter the gallery because you labeled it "check out the boys" :ugh:
And there cars you would think of it in a sick way!! :/

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
We had about 38 cars show up. A few people pmed me saying they weren't going because there might be trouble between a few members. Actually, turned out really smooth. The Canyon Run was a blast. 16 of us went on the run:).

Bat

·
Registered
41 Posts
It was a pretty good turn out again, as usual. I heard that everyone that rolled down to otay got nailed. I wish I would have known earlier today. Andy and Chris was telling me that this morning and I'm all like "nooooooooooo, they are gonna get caught!" and I was explaining to them how some people that I knew got busted down there as well as 70 arrested last month for racing in that area. For some odd reason, they are always down there. If it had occured to me at the meet, I would have let Blue Bat Andy know and at that point he could of told others. But since I talk so much ****, who would of belived me anyway?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts