NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hahaha i bet everyone thought my dad bought something cool, like a 911 or something... but nope, its just a cayenneS

even though its a SUV, it sure lives up to the porsche's name...
drives like a sports car...

·
00gts>03gts>04wrx>02wrx
3,741 Posts
i have one of these that lives down the street from me and for some reason i couldnt figure out where it lights up when in reverse (dont ask me why i wanted to know this)...it looks like their integrated in the center of the tails though...am i right?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
meh... nothing to brag about. Thats not a brand new cayenne. The newer models are very nicely done. You can get a used cayenne S for 30-35k. I've seen lower too, but thats probably about average. My wife has been shopping for one.

·
Banned
7,355 Posts
It's a Porsche in name...

·
Oh Hai
4,252 Posts
throw some rims on that :gap:

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
those are nice!!! don't those run for like 110k :ugh:
:shrugs: ^sumtin like that
thanks.... no, 110k is for a brand new cayenne gts
i was wondering where the pics were! the s model thats still 300+ hp? i think... must be fun, take that thing for a rip to tofino!
ya, it is 320 or 340hp, i cant remember... i wasnt expecting it to be fun to drive, but it is...
i have one of these that lives down the street from me and for some reason i couldnt figure out where it lights up when in reverse (dont ask me why i wanted to know this)...it looks like their integrated in the center of the tails though...am i right?
its somewhere around there... i havnt seen it reverse yet.
Like $60k.
100k for the Turbo.

Nice ride though.
Interior shot?
canadian prices are different from the US, we pay alot more for cars in general... but thanks, sorry i didnt take any interior shots.
meh... nothing to brag about. Thats not a brand new cayenne. The newer models are very nicely done. You can get a used cayenne S for 30-35k. I've seen lower too, but thats probably about average. My wife has been shopping for one.
bragging? no, i thought i was just sharing...but whatever.
ya the new ones look alot better than the 06, but they're like 85k brand new, 100k off the lot.
wow, 35k... too bad my dad didnt want to get one imported from the US, could have saved some money.
Geez your a bast4rd.. but its hot. still a porsche.
thanks
It's a Porsche in name...
kinda like goingto levi's and getting a t-shirt lol but still, it lives up to its name.
throw some rims on that :gap:
haha ya the 18s do look kinda small.....

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
That is a sick SUV.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Soccer momish.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
nice!! my brother has been talking about getting one of those, im still not sure if he's serious about it though..

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
mehh, just and over priced Touareg. idk what you guys paid but you should have looked into the V10 TDI Touareg, they run about 60 new and hold their value unbelievably well. plus is has some ungodly amount of TQ like 550+ft/lbs

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.