NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
pics soon, its 3 am, just got back. post ur pics if you went here. show was totally lame, over hyped and very small.... but the women were good :)

crazy night! celicagt, xavex and I were in downtown LA, a crack dealer freakin came up to our friends car we were in and scared the crap out of us...he said "how much.." and we were like... wtf? (I thought he was asking how much for the IS300 we were in... then I thought he wanted to clean the windows...) then we figured he was slangin' - so we got our cars and got the hell out of that freakin scary place... hobos and crackheads roamin the street...(kinda like import xs) so we stop at a redlight, and we see this cop driving on the freakin sidewalk and uses the crosswalk slope to get onto the street. we make a left, and celicagt leads while I follow... we were so nervous... then he hits the lights... and I think...oh great... just what I need, I just did traffic school!, I bet its my bluish lights or exhaust (or cuz he pulled ALPHA subzero over twice - haha! j/k) ... cop comes out...huge search light on my car...its 11:30 pm... one on both sides and he says "you arent in any trouble or anything..." *sigh of relief!* but continues to explain they want to do survelance out of celicagt's firms' build that neighbors the crackhead hangout... so I call celicagt and tell him "the cops want to talk to you..." he totally freaks but comes to the police and calms down after he realized we arent gunna get a ticket... what a freakin crazy night...

·
Registered
294 Posts
o yah what a nite it was.. when holografik called me to go around because the cops wanted to talk to me, I was just crappin in my pants.. and finally when the officers talked to me they just wanted to know how to get inside the building I work at.. whewwwwwww .. don't ever go to wilshire/park view a 11pm. they got some mad crack heads..

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
...now I know what people mean about downtown la... I didnt think it was THAT bad - I think I saw a bum fight in the park ... btw ... APEXi GARAGE SALE = POOP / IMPORT XS = LAME, SMALL

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
hey i saw a couple celicas there but couldn't find the owners so i didn't know who to talk to.. although i did meet FLIPNCELICA.... i didn't know who owned the blue and silver veilside celicas.. oh and that apr celica i almost gizzed on... and umm.. what else.. ohyah i was at the autoimportcraze booth with my team.. and after we went to denny's and i saw two celicas in the parking lot... my celica was the silver kaminari celica with the missing sideskirts.. haha.. but i wish i coulda met more people. oh well.. hope you guys like the show.. it was alright... that yellow 4 door civic primer thing was tight.. hell yah.. and the apexi garage sale... wtf was that??????

·
Registered
374 Posts
show wasn't too bad in my opinion. but it was just a show.. nothing spectacular. Some pretty nice cars there. and hanging out with the models is always a PluS!~~!+++++++++
hahahah

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
celicaGT said:
o yah what a nite it was.. when holografik called me to go around because the cops wanted to talk to me, I was just crappin in my pants.. and finally when the officers talked to me they just wanted to know how to get inside the building I work at.. whewwwwwww .. don't ever go to wilshire/park view a 11pm. they got some mad crack heads..

Hahaha...yup...it's really ghetto over there.

I was on Wilshire at 2AM ;)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
check out my grandma's ride!

JP! I made my own custom owned pic!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
72 Posts
h0l0grafik said:

we know ;) u forgot Turbo Veilside Celica... sounds like mike, but u have Gt-s
shhhh, dont tell anyone... its much more fun when they don't know its turbo'ed on the freeway ;)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
eLiteMotion said:

shhhh, dont tell anyone... its much more fun when they don't know its turbo'ed on the freeway ;)
ahahaaaaaaaa sweet dude, how much are u boosting now anywho?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts