NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics I took of my Celi last week. I'm in the process of painting my engine plastics and I'm putting on a C-one hoodscoop next week so I'll have to take some new ones, but these will od for now.

Tell me what ya think...

Fools716

LINK: Click here...

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
Nah..there's a section called "Reader's Rides". It actually gets alot of traffic I think.

I know I check out the cars there from time to time...it's not a big deal in my eyes though.

It's nice for everyone to see the hard work you've done for your car..thanks for posting.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Its a clean celica from the dealership pretty much. Uhm, the neons aren't bad, but i would have tried to get more stuff on my car if i was goin to put neons under it, which i would still never do. But I still can't stand people who get those lil "half" trd eyelids. They look like they are just cut and incomplete. I say take those off, just leave the regular lights on or paint the inside of the headlight silver, OR get the real trd eyelids, but thats hard to do ;)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NeSyO03, how is my car from the Dealership..? Did you notice the kit on there..? Or the 18's..? Or how it was lowered? Let me know what dealership you get your cars from, save myself some time and money... Now what more than a Kit, Rims, Lowered, exhaust, and intake ((there's more, just don't feel like listin' em))should I do before putting neons on it. Maybe a big park bench spoiler like you have..? I've had the car for seven months, I thought everything I did was pretty good in such a short amount of time, but foolish me. Also, I'm not a big fan of the TRD Eyelids, I don't like how they make the Headlights look. Well I was hoping for a lil' confidence boost by putting this on here, but I get more bad remarks than good.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Fools716 said:
NeSyO03, how is my car from the Dealership..? Did you notice the kit on there..? Or the 18's..? Or how it was lowered? Let me know what dealership you get your cars from, save myself some time and money... Now what more than a Kit, Rims, Lowered, exhaust, and intake ((there's more, just don't feel like listin' em))should I do before putting neons on it. Maybe a big park bench spoiler like you have..? I've had the car for seven months, I thought everything I did was pretty good in such a short amount of time, but foolish me. Also, I'm not a big fan of the TRD Eyelids, I don't like how they make the Headlights look. Well I was hoping for a lil' confidence boost by putting this on here, but I get more bad remarks than good.

man, take a step back and don't take comments too seriously :) lol confidence boost? you need one? Its easier to say what one doesn't like then to praise everything good...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Everyone needs a lil' confidence boost once in awhile LaW... I get what your saying, but NeSyO saying my car is right from the dealership is an insult to me... I did alot to it, in my eyes at least. I might not be as serious as some of you guys, but whatever. I thought I would get more "lookin' good" than "this sucks, that sucks". Kinda upsetting spending several thousand dollars in mods only to get no props when you try show it off a lil. You know what I'm saying?

Fools716

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
PS- my kit ain't a "Action Package" it's a REAL TRD kit. I HATE the fact that Toyota sells the kit with the car cause every celi I see has that kit and alot of people hate it now. I personally think it is one of the best looking kits, besides the :bowdown:Trial:bowdown:. I like the Veilside and the Kam as well, but I like how the TRD front has the bigger opening ((above the "mouth", don't know the name of it)) opposed to the others, that's why I got it.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
umm pm me for price because its not something i can openly discuss, but they do come in many other colors....

just go to corbeau's website.....

As for the dealership comment, its just that so many new celicas that are bought are gt's or gts's and they come stock from the dealer with the trd kit! thats where that is coming form

The trd kit and the actionpackage are one in the same

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I know it's the same, but I feel calling the TRD kit the "Action Package" is degrading to it. I guess since I actually went through the trouble of buying the kit for real, it erks me that you can get it so much easier... Like I saw some 60 yr old guy driving a 2003 yellow celi with an Action Package on it... A 60 yr old guy with a bodykit...! That's why I don't call "action packages" a TRD kit... See what I'm sayin..?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts