NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
hey damn thats a nice looking car .. also don't mean to hijack my trunk hydrolics (or whatever they are called what holds the trunk up) ALWAYS fail and the trunk falls .. I noticed that one looks like it has aftermarket ones .. do I just have to get a certain sized one or where can I get em ??

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there not aftermarket shocks.. there stock ones .. since my trunk and wing is heavy i didnt want the shocks to wear out so i put tape around the part where the 2 pieces meet.. and covered it up with white paper so it wouldnt look cheap

and the passenger side is for ps2

·
Registered
473 Posts
Got enough screens in that thing? LOL jk. Looks really good. I actually almost bought that trunk setup from 4B. Couldnt come up with enough money for shipping though. Wish i had now.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
car looks really nice...good job...i like the graphics cause they arnt those big ugly ones but they add to the car...:)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
coOOlcelica said:
everything looks nice except spoiler in white...paint it black or cf like we have told you in the past....:)
i decidd to keep it white because its Diferent... there arent a lot of ppl with the spoiler like that so i decided to keep it...
thanx for commments guys.. keep em comin

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
The little steering wheel reminds me of the opening scene in the Simpsons where Maggie is pretend driving along with Marge :chuckles: I'm just playing man, looking good.

·
Registered
245 Posts
bLaH1031 said:
The little steering wheel reminds me of the opening scene in the Simpsons where Maggie is pretend driving along with Marge :chuckles: I'm just playing man, looking good.
Hi

yeah it reminds me of the simpons too

the white spoiler looks nice imo keeps up with the colour scheme very well only thing that looks a lil over done are the 2 screens in the trunk

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the screens are mainly for shows..
also use it while my frens and i chill in the parking lot after lunch and play sum marvel vs capcom 2 =P

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
so your the guy everyone was saying my car looked liked.i personally dont think so but i like it!!! good shiet!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts