1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
684 Posts
I'm guessing you are gonna include this fix with future guage faces or will the original design be modified? I'm planning on buying one but would rather wait for the kinks to get ironed out.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Are you going to send these out to everyone who already got guages, or only to those who report problems? I got mine in the mail last week and the look great. Not sure when I'm going to get to install them though.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Looks good Russ...are you going to fix the remaining guages that have these issues and haven't been sent out (i.e. mine...)?

Usman

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For everything that hasn't been shipped out yet, these will be attached to the backs of the gauges...
for everyone that has already gotten theirs, I'll send an email out to everyone and wait for responses... if not, I'll just make them and send them to everyone...

for the next batch of gauges made, I'll have them add it to the production, but as of right now, they'd probably charge me $1500 to do this... so ... I'd rather do it myself for about $1 each
it'll just be a line up and stick on the back affair...
I need to run out and pick up some of the doublestick tape sheets to get it done after i go to the doctor to have them do a follow up on my strep throat :(

·
Registered
185 Posts
Russ- send those puppies out as soon as possible! Thanks.

ps- fell better!

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'll definately send it to everyone that already ordered.

i've got everything ready.. only missing the double stick sheets to put the 2 pieces of material together.. will hunt it down wednesday when i'm at work.. yeah.. going back to work.. feeling better... thanks to the meds... :)

oh yeah.. strep throat sucks ass..

nex.. did you go to the meet on saturday in san leandro? did we shake hands? if so.. i could've passed the strep along to you... and if so.. sorry bout that... didn't even know i had it till the next day... i just knew i felt like crap :(

anyways.. as soon as i get this light distribution stuff dealt with.. i'm back to work on the gt gauge and the gts auto gauge.

These will be incorporated into those gauges and i'll hopefully get them to add it to the current ones.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
couple weeks... should have all this lighting stuff taken care of by early next week, then i can get back to design work for the gt and auto gts

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
o **** you got strep throat???? damn russ i wish you would have told me this... i hope i dont get it. O yea those are my guages by the way, they look awesome and i love thanks again.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
**** man.. i had no idea... i didn't find out till sunday night ....

you might wanna go to a doctor just to be safe, but if you still don't have it, you should be good

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
i dont know anymore, man you got me alll paranoid, i have been feeling kinda crappy lately, but i dont know if its all in my head or what ****

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
check for a fever... i think my fever was why i was so damn cold at the meet all day on saturday

1 - 20 of 50 Posts