NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you haven't read my thread about Wheelmax.com, please never ever buy rims from them. They have the worst customer service and workers working for them. Here are pics of my damaged rims. They won't let me buy 1 or 2 rims, I have to buy all 4! Well here they are.

<b>Front passenger side =(</b>

<b>Rear passenger side, not that noticeable but its there.</b>

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, the tire isn't flat or anything, still driveable but looks ugly, I am embarrassed haha. Hit a huge pothole :( I only had them on for 1 month too!

·
Registered
361 Posts
stupid boston roads. they're really getting ripped up this winter due it all the snow and plowing. that's y u run stock rims during the winter :p

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dawgg said:
stupid boston roads. they're really getting ripped up this winter due it all the snow and plowing. that's y u run stock rims during the winter :p
Haha, I would of run on stock rims but my front tires were balding and my car failed inspection. I had a "R" sticker on my car and I needed to get tires so I can pass, so I picked up a set of these. I sold my stock ones so I had to run with these since January 18th. Oh wells, I guess I can use these for winter tires now and buy a new set of rims :)

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
how fast were you going when you hit it?

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Redline said:
how fast were you going when you hit it?
15 mph. Was at a red light behind a SUV and didn't see any of road in front of me. Light turned green and then bam! (In the rain so visability wasn't great)

·
Registered
827 Posts
Ouch... that sux! Sorry about your rims bro! I was actually thinking about gettin some rims at wheelmax, but then I just decided to get them at discount tire! pheewwwww.

·
Registered
201 Posts
My friend's sister had that happen to her in the bay area. She said she can get the city to pay for her rims, there is a long process to get it approved and time to get the money, but if you have time check it out. I think what she had to do was take pictures of the pothole from many different angles, take pics of her rims, and a few other things to show that it was the pothole that f'ed up her rim. Oh well, good luck man

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
StreetFighter said:

15 mph. Was at a red light behind a SUV and didn't see any of road in front of me. Light turned green and then bam! (In the rain so visability wasn't great)
Damm those SUVs :mad:. That must be one huge pothole, i wouldn't have guess that it was a pothole.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts