NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I think I am done with exterior mods...nothing too flashy, but just enough to stand out. :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nyoneway said:
Nice, but you are no where near done... keep moddin'
I need to go back to performance mods... :) Even though I cant really feel the slow down with the 18's, it is still there...which means time for the Trial Header, and definenlty flywheel/clutch...lsd...damn, still so much money to go!

Exterior wise though...what else would look good without making it "too" flashy?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Hmmm.. I think things like JDM sidemarkers, the TRD clear fuel door, and red TYC's or at least an overlay would improve things a little without really overdoing it.

Overall though I really like it :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RedNOSceli said:
x-evil-x without the wing
No way man, his car is black...myn is carbon blue...! :chuckles:

We have 12000 members on this site...there are bound to be similiar cars...! :fawk:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
damn bro i remember when you first came on to this site and showed us pictures of your car. I still have those pics, it had the yellow caliper paint and she was still stock, then you made a music vid with the song "big pimpin" and it showed some shots of you at the track. Its just cool seeing before and after pics:) oh yea car is looking good !!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts