NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
so how much is it costing you to get the doors done like that? Is it a kit or something, I know Decah was supposed to come out with one or something, but I am not sure if it ever happened.

Danny

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well the doors are only costing me 600 because the shop that's doing the work is sponsoring my car. the hinges right now will be a kit once they are put into production. i basically have a prototype set now. from what i've been told they will run around 1700 for the kit. but it's not official yet.

·
Registered
328 Posts
**** dude i looked into getting my doors done like that, most shops won't even consider it. they must be a great sponsor, i can't wait to see it done.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
DAMN!!! That is soooo hot. So, the kit cost you 600? Where at? and how much would your shop normally charge for an install like that?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
709 Posts
i have the same door kit also, my car is also getting it done now too, along with a whole bunch of other cool things.

matt

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for all the interest. i was just informed that both doors are now done and the car will soon be prepped for painting. gonna get more pics tomorrow so check back soon

·
Registered
687 Posts
nice ride... I thought Lambo doors where very hard to do on celica because of the weight on the frame

1 - 20 of 35 Posts