NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I've been asked a few times to put up recent pics of my baby. So here we go. Basically she's a 2002 Celica GT-S 6spd and has the following mods done: (going with stock theme, may remove wing) <-- comes from the college budget...:gap:

AEM CAI, TRD Exhaust, 18" Sokudo 10's Gunmetal with polished lip, CF hood, metalic black painted side skirts and front lip, metallic blue calipers, 20% tint all around, frosted white/euro sidemarkers, and that's about it for now.

Next mods (hopefully): Kaminari bodykit, need to get her lowered too... :p

View my gallery :) thanks :)

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/...35&password=&sort=1&size=medium&cat=500&page=

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea, I want a drop. Haven't figured out what coilovers or spring/strut set to get. The rims I'm not sure if they add a lot of weight. I noticed a little difference when flooring it, but with the cf hood, it's not bad at all. It was very very minor if anything. I'll try and take a better pic of the front lip in a day or so when I can wash her again lol. thanks for the compliments & suggestions so far all :)

and for 2003cbgts the 18's look better. they're sweet rims. also, the stock clunkers are not so light themselves.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts