NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Just thought i'd post a pic of my GT-S and my buddies WRX.
I just got the 17's put on and got the car lowered with the goldlines. The rest of my mods include Injen CAI, TRD header, Straight pipe exhaust, ecu/ knock sensor swap, NX EFI stage one 35 shot, blitz active clutch and various other apperance mods as you can see.

My buddy is waiting to do all of his mods for the summer. As of now he has turbo xs stage 2, aem CAI, custom apexi n1 exhaust, hks bov and everything else you see for appearance mods. He is waiting to put on his 18 inch rs limited ikari gunmetal rims, roof scoop and his cwest body kit because as you see we have lots snow still (i hate living up north in Canada). Anyways comments are welcome!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah we raced last summer he had a cai, boost controller and a bov. I had a intake and exhaust. We went out to a road out of town so we didn't have to worry about the po po. He beat me but it was close(~3/4 of a car length)He would take me off the line and I would pull on him in second,third and fourth. We are going to race lots this summer when he gets his turbo xs stage 2 tuned and when the roads get better. Im guessing in 1/4 mile it will be pretty much the same this year. We will be posting many racing vids this summer between us, ill try to represent the celi the best i can.Thx for the compliments guys keep em coming!:headbang:

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Are you sure that he has the Stage 2 I just went back and looked at it and one of the main compnents of the Stage 2 by XS is the turboback exhaust. Why would he use Apex? IF he has the stage 2, that adds 59hp from the last time you raced.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Guys Great Site!!! Lots of Info!!!
I'm the silver REX and the reason why I have the N1 is cuz i originally was straight piped from the cat back and I didn't want to spend 800$can. on turboXS's muffler when I can buy redcelicagts's N1 and weld a pipe inside to bypass the baffolds in the muffler (straight piped but appears to have a N1 Muffler for the PIGGIES) just so I can keep up to the kazuma sound coming from Redcelicagts!!! (****ing Loud Like a Mofo!):bowdown: Anyways, I sold him my NX and am going to get stage 4 with the turbo upgrade then look out RedCelicaGts!!! LoL major Props on your Car Bitch!!!
Rexappeal

1 - 20 of 27 Posts