NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
That's an R6 right? Hard to see the stickers in the pics...cant tell if it says R6 or R1, but it looks more like an R6 to me. Very nice bike either way man, and the celica looks good too. Now lets see some wheelie pics/vids. :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dx3162 said:
That's an R6 right? Hard to see the stickers in the pics...cant tell if it says R6 or R1, but it looks more like an R6 to me. Very nice bike either way man, and the celica looks good too. Now lets see some wheelie pics/vids. :)

Yeah, it's an R6, an R1 is just insanity. I love it though, man, nothing compares to getting on the freeway and doing 0-100 in in 6.5 seconds and still getting like 45 miles to the gallon. :headbang:

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
gh0stCelica said:
nothing compares to getting on the freeway and doing 0-100 in in 6.5 seconds and still getting like 45 miles to the gallon. :headbang:
except maybe surviving if you get into an accident :rolleyes: (even if someone else hits you).....oh and maybe having a roof over your head in the rain..................oh and being able to take someone else with you (the girls I dated would not have wanted to ride on the back of a bike).

·
Registered
880 Posts
HilfigerCelica said:

You and me both but the insurance plus the price of a bike is too much for me to handle.
I have a 2000 YZF600R, its the step below the R6 and my insurance is only 27 bucks a month... And i am only 23..

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JaCelica2k said:

except maybe surviving if you get into an accident :rolleyes: (even if someone else hits you).....oh and maybe having a roof over your head in the rain..................oh and being able to take someone else with you (the girls I dated would not have wanted to ride on the back of a bike).
That's why I still have the Celica, it's to the right in some of the pictures above. Oh, and insurance is 466 for the year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts