NewCelica.org Forum banner

Pics of my old tire

648 views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  DaBigTickett 
#1 · (Edited)
Well apparently I was driving on this tire(one with pics below) for the past couple of months along with my other sh*tty tires. This specific tire was the rear passenger side, 2 others were completely bald and the last tire was pretty bad but had some outer tread. My old tires were Falken GRB's, and needless to say I got them changed today and went with a set of Falken Ziex 225/40/18 balanced and mounted with four wheel alignment and the ride difference is incredible(you'd think). My car is extremely, extremely quiet when driving, going over bumps, etc. now. Pictures of the 1 very, very, bad/bald tire are as follow. The funny thing was as soon as I got home (happened/noticed it Friday afternoon) and parked the car in the garage the tire deflated, lucky me.

See less See more
#7 ·
I knew they were bald, but I never actually inspected them all around, had I noticed it was as bad as it was then the change would have been immediate. I had originally planned on getting new tires next Saturday but for obvious reasons got them yesterday.

#14 ·
danGTS said:
Whaa, we can say you took from hem all the where able to offer!! That's dangerous man!
Yeah basically, I got every penny worth out of those damn tires.

Jeff and Raphael I was very lucky, would have been ever worse if it had blown out on me on the freeway, my cousin still has my jack at his house from the time I painted his calipers, I would have been more than sh!t outta luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.